Registration is now open for the Klingenstein Summer Workshop Series. This portfolio of six online learning experiences is designed to offer a variety of tools to help educators and leaders build capacity to meet the challenges facing schools today. With each workshop priced at just $99, they are designed to offer flexible, meaningful learning opportunities across a wide range of needs. The workshops are hybrid learning experiences, featuring multimedia asynchronous elements, synchronous community learning and building elements, feedback and discussion groups, and coaching. The workshops are open to all educators, so please share this information with colleagues from your school and beyond.
Learn more and register today!
Feedback for Learning Anywhere (in face-to-face, online, and hybrid scenarios)- June 29-July 3 OR July 13-17
- Communicating with Parents and Caregivers - July 6-10
- Leading the Emotional Complexities of Change - July 15-16
- Anti-Oppression Teaching and Leading in Schools - July 20-24
- Designing for Teaching and Learning in Early Childhood & Elementary Flexible Classroom - July 20-24
- Educators, Tell Authentic Stories - July 27-31